This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them helps support this site.
Yes, you read that right! The recipe I’m posting is for CAKE BATTER COOKIES! I have a sick obsession with cake, and who doesn’t like cookies?! It is the perfect combo. My Grammy made these for me since I was a little kid. I never knew the secret was cake mix until I finally asked her for the recipe. I know this isn’t the most healthy recipe. I figure if I’m going to splurge I’m going to go all out. I hope you love this recipe as much as I do.
- 1 package Duncan Hines white cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 6 ounce package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup craisins or raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Blend cake mix, oil, and eggs
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients
- Drop dough from a spoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Cool on cookie sheet for about two minutes
- Place cookies on a cooling rack