My girlfriend, Jasmine Maria, does these goal posts that I always love to read. I decided to start doing them as a way to share my mindset and also to try to keep myself accountable. Every month I will share my new personal and blog goals as well as review last months to see how well I did.
- Get my house packed up and organized. See my Instagram or tomorrow’s blog post for why. Lots of changes coming in our life.
- Get the boys medical records and important documents ready for when the move does happens.
- Eat better. I gained 20 pounds over the holidays. Yes, TWENTY in two weeks.
- Exercise 4-5x a week. I have to. I weigh more now than I did when I gave birth to Damian, and almost as much as I did with Paxton. Just let that sit in. Spanx and stretchy pants have been my besties.
- Draft blog posts. I can be such a day of person
- Get back into weekly beauty posts
- Be more personal and talk about life in posts
- Achieve 8,000 Instagram followers. I’m hoping to have 15k by the end of 2017 so baby steps.
- Post 4 YouTube videos. I really want to grow my YouTube and want to start posting more consistently. Videos can take a long time to create but beauty is such a passion of mine.
Do you have any goals for January?