This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them helps support this site.
First off, I am so proud of my Seahawks. Beastmode is coming in full force next year.
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 pound ground meat (turkey, beef, etc. I used organic, grass-fed beef)
- 3/4 cup basil pesto
- 1/2 onion, grated
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1/4 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Pierce spaghetti squash all over with a fork or knife
- Place spaghetti squash on baking sheet and bake for about 50 minutes until it can be easily pierced with a knife
- Let cool, then cut in half. Use a spoon to scoop out the seeds and discard
- Use a fork to scrape the spaghetti strands. Set aside.
- Heat large skillet to medium heat
- Put all ingredients except squash into a large bowl (tip: I like to chop the onion in my vitamix or grate it over the bowl)
- Mix all ingredients with your hands until combined
- Divide meat and roll into 1″ balls
- Place in skillet, turning often until desired doneness
- Serve meatballs and squash together. Enjoy!