Pumpkin season is almost over, but that doesn’t mean we can’t still enjoy it while we can! Besides, who says it has to be over? Not me!
Some of you may have seen me post this picture on my Instagram account a few weeks back:
- 4 graham crackers
- 2 tbsp. softened butter
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups milk
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin
- Crush graham crackers to a crumb consistency inside a ziploc bag and place in a bowl
- Add butter to graham crackers and mix well. This will be the crust.
- In a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients. This will be your filling.
- Divide crumb mixture evenly in four 8 oz. cups
- Press into the bottom of the cup
- Evenly distribute filling mixture in each cup
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 5 minutes or until ready for use
- Garnish with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice