I’ve been seeing pumpkin pie almond recipes on Pinterest, but I have to admit I haven’t actually pinned or looked at one. I had the bad case of the munchies today and decided to make my own version. I used the last of my cinnamon for this recipe, but I think it worked out. How did I not notice I was low on cinnamon before? This Glam Hungry Mom needs to go to the grocery store or Costco…stat!
I already set aside a few baggies of these goodies for some friends. I usually only eat a handful of almonds with some chocolate or fruit, but I keep popping these in my mouth. I don’t even want to know how many calories of almonds I have consumed.
Be warned. Your house will smell bomb dot com while these are baking.
- 3 cups raw almonds
- 2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 325 degrees
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Spread coated almonds evenly on baking sheet
- Bake for 20 minutes