So this might sound insane, but one of my resolutions this year was to drink more. Yes, it sounds crazy. I can count on one hand all the times I drank in 2016, and for 2017 I wanted to explore new wine, flavors, and cocktails. I’m still not the biggest drinker, but I enjoy the occasional festive drink! These Halloween cocktails look so dang good and I will definitely be trying a few.
I usually enjoy a pumpkin beer this time of year. Def time to up my game.
Check out these yummy mommy juice recipes!
- The Mad Scientist – Kicking it With Kelly
- Blood and Brains Cranberry Martini – This Mama Loves
- Eyeball Punch – Olivia’s Cuisine
- Hallowine Sangria – The Seasoned Mom
- Dracula’s Bite Jello Shots – Bread Booze Bacon
- Creepy Crawler Cocktail – Cooking on the Front Burners
- Caramel Apple Sangria – A Night Owl Blog
- Vampire Float – Shaken Together Life
- Candy Corn Pain Killer Cocktail – Pink Heels Pink Truck
- Succubus Kiss Cocktail – Bread Booze Bacon
- Tigers Blood Party Punch – Around My Family Table
- Black Magic Jello Shots – Bread Booze Bacon
- Candy Corn Jello Cups – This Mama Loves
- Kahlua Pumpkin Spice Martini – Home Cooking Memories
- Black Widow Jello Shots – A Night Owl Blog
- Redrum Cocktail – Quarter Life Crisis Cuisine
- Blackerry Fizz – Homemade Interest
- Poison Apple Jello Shot Syringes – Bread Booze Bacon
- Spiked Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Cider – Who Needs A Cape
- Pumpkin Spice Daiquiri – Nomageddon
What about you? Do you like creating cocktails at home?